Our integrity skills and natural ingredients promote relaxation and harmony to enhance your inner beauty and well-being.
Policies for Pamyla’s Salon Spa Retreat:
• All clients should be in good physical health and will assume responsibility for being forthright with information to the contrary
• Our services are not in any way meant to be used as medical treatment or advice
• For optimum relaxation please silence mobile devices while visiting with us
Bookings and cancellations:
• All spa services are to be pre-paid before appointment will be scheduled
• 48 hour notice is required to reschedule a spa appointment
• 48 hour notice is required for spa appointment cancellations; to receive a refund
• No refunds or rescheduling of missed appointments. You may give your appointment to another, to use in your place, at the original time scheduled.
• Gift certificates from missed appointments will be forfeited or may be given to another, to use in your place, at the original time scheduled
Method of payment for spa appointments:
• Credit card over the phone is preferred
• In person; by appointment only please
• By Mail ( please note; appointments are not scheduled until payment has been received and will be based on the availability at that time)
• Will be honored for the dollar value and can be applied to services at the current menu price
• Not refundable for cash
• May be transferred to another person
• The standard consideration is 20% of the total price of your services. Tips should be given directly to your practitioners/therapist in the form of cash or personal check to them directly. Credit card options are not available. Gratuities are never included in the price of your service. Tipping is completely at your discretion and always appreciated.